My collection of Pressure Cooking Recipe's and How to prepare and cook when short on time... Family Style!!

Your #1 Blog for pressure cooking.

Wednesday

CMC - Canned Milk hott Cocoa

When I married my husband... I learned a great Secret...

My Father'n Law made this delectible treat in the winter that I fall in love with over and over again every winter season! Hot Cocoa Like I had never had before!!


You usually either are not so into it or LOVE it and will never go back! CMC
aka Canned Milk Cocoa
Ingredients:
2 Cans - evaporated milk
4 C- water
1 C - Sugar
1T - unsweetened cocoa powder

*Mix Powders in a bowl together
*Mix liquids in Sauce Pan

**Combine powder with liquid and let simmer a few min. then serve with a dollop of Whipped Cream or Marshmallows.**

And Enjoy! Its so yummy!!
(Also fabulous with red hots)
Hope you love it... and if you dont.. Your Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment