My collection of Pressure Cooking Recipe's and How to prepare and cook when short on time... Family Style!!

Your #1 Blog for pressure cooking.

Saturday

Why the blog?

Basically...
this is for all you gals (mainly my sisters out of state) who have pressure cookers and are looking for edible recipe's for all ages to eat!
I love converting my favorite recipe's into pressure functional family meals... cutting down more than half the time usually for prep and cooking! So here we go!

Not to mention my favorite thing about pressure cooking
(and you will hear me mention in plenty of times...)
You can make any chicken meals on the spot from
FROZEN CHICKEN

in just
7MIN.

amazing right...
Saves me on those busy days that I just don't have time to think about dinner then all of the sudden it needs to be ready quick...

So do enjoy! Hey and just comment or whatever with questions... ill be happy to oblige...

No comments:

Post a Comment