Yields - 5-7 servings
Time to prep and Cook - 15 min
Time to devour... faster than you can say
- Brick of Cream Cheese
- 2 C Half and half
- 1 Can whole Kernel Corn
- 2 Large cans Las Palmas Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can Mild green diced Chiles
- 8 Chicken Tenders
- 1-2 C Minute Rice(depends on how thick you want it. I do 1 1/2)
- Melt Cream Cheese in pressure cooker with half and half
- Add all other ingredients once cream cheese is melted and stir around
- Once steam is heavy enough, place lid on and cook at full pressure for 10 min.
- While cooking make a few Quesadilla's to dip and eat with your delightful soup!
- Once time is up Let pressure drop naturally.
Thanks to my Mother'n Law for sharing the wonderful original recipe!!